Best Alone Quote:Alone Status

Alone Status, Quotes in English

Alone and lonely WhatsApp status to express your feelings in words. We know it is
not easy to express your pain of feeling alone but these alone quote will
give you a intense of your feelings in words.

Sometimes you need to stand alone
to find out who you really are..

Sometimes it's good to be alone,
it teaches you how to be
more independent.

Never lose your hope,
Even if you are alone.

I am trying to be alone
without feeling lonely.

Sometimes I feel like
I am completely in the dark.

If you speak alone all the times,
you will always be right.

The hardest walk is walking alone,
But its also the strongest.

Always stand for what is right,
Even if you are standing alone.

I don't hate people,
I just feel better when
They aren't around.

It's so lonely when you don't 
even know yourself.

More Alone Quote, Status in English

1. I understand why you left But what I don't understand why I'm still waiting for you?

2. Sometimes you just have to stay silent because no words can explain what’s going on in your mind and heart.

3. Never depend on others too much because someday you will have to walk alone.

4. There are Billions of people in this world, but sometimes you really need just one.

5. Its better to just quietly miss someone rather than let them know and just get no response.

6. There are many ways to express our loneliness to someone. But sometimes it’s difficult for you to find the right words.

7. I don’t like the negative feelings that put me in trouble.

8. Don’t promise me things. I don’t trust words, and I believe in actions.

9. The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.

10. Time to be healthy, to walk alone.



Follow us:
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Work Status For Whatsapp

Happy Navratri Wishes, Whatsapp Status Navratri Special, Navratri images, Status, Posts

Coffee Status For Instagram