Best Attitude Status, Attitude Whatsapp Status Images In English

Attitude Status

Attitude, One word different meanings some takes it positively some knows it as a negative thing.
It merely depend upon the person. Different people have different attitude, Like wealthy people have
attitude of money, Intelligent people have attitude of their intelligence, and some people have attitude
for no reason they just live in their own attitude without worrying about anything. So do you have
attitude, If you have some full of attitude images, posts for you which you can share on WhatsApp 
status or set it as a DP on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook etc.

I'm born to express,
not to impress.

My life, My rule,
That's my attitude..

Before you judge me,
Make sure that you're perfect..

If your ego speaks with me
then my attitude replies to you..

I don't treat people Badly, 
I treat them Accordingly..

Nobody can teach me
who I am..

My attitude depends on the people
in front of me..

I don't insult people,
I just describe them..

If you are still hate me!
Then no problem!!

If you want me.
Come and get me.
If you want me to come.
Forget it..
Also Read:

More Attitude Status for Whatsapp

1.I Am Thankful To Those Person Who Leave Me In Bad Situation Because Only Due To Them I Meet With My Good Situation..

2. It Is Your Planning Which Give You Confidence To Go Ahead...

3. Don't Judge Yourself With Others Because You Are Different From Them..

4. Baby i am not 500 or 1000 rupees currency. I will be with u forever..

5. I am Awesome Don't Question it. Just deal with it..

6. Do you think I’m bad? Then you’re wrong. I am the worst.

7.  I’m a cool person, but who loves to do stupid things.

8. That’s fair enough!! that I’m Awesome 🙂. Who Cares!!

9. Hate me or love me, but you will never be able to change me.

10. I don’t have an attitude! Well, I just have a personality you can’t handle.



Follow us:
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Work Status For Whatsapp

Happy Onam: Wishes, Status, Quotes, Images,Post

Coffee Status For Instagram